Answered By: Desk Librarian Last Updated: Jul 09, 2015 Views: 163
Answered By: Desk Librarian
Last Updated: Jul 09, 2015 Views: 163
Yes! You can renew the materials you have checked out online! Here's how:
- Go to PILOT: The Library Catalog
- Click on the Account Info link in the row of menu items
- Type in your CalCard number and your last name. Click on Login.
- You will see a list of Items Checked Out.
- Click the box in the Renew? column next to the item(s) you want to renew, then click the Renew Items button.
- Click on the Logout button on the tool-bar (failure to do so would allow others to view your patron information).
That's it! The due date will change--so don't forget to record it. For more information on renewing books, check out this page.