Answered By: Desk Librarian
Last Updated: Jul 09, 2015     Views: 10

I used the Full Text Finder and determined we do not subscribe to that journal.  You can request a specific article from the 1984 issue from interlibrary loan but you will need to provide the full citation.  If you have the full citation, use this form to request the article:

Interlibrary Loan ARTICLE Request Form

Related Topics

Contact the Library

 Chat with a Librarian:

 E-mail a question, or
View previous answers:
View previous questions and answers, or submit your own question by e-mail.

Meet with a Librarian:

Schedule an appointment

 Contact or Connect:

Email icon Phone icon Text icon

Facebook logo Twitter logo YouTube logo