Answered By: . Research Desk
Last Updated: Jul 09, 2015     Views: 51

Thank you for your question about access to Change: the magazine of higher learning. Articles from that journal are available in Academic Search Complete and Education Research Complete - type the word "Change" into the Full Text Journal Finder on the library's homepage to find it in one of those databases. Let us know if you need any more help finding this, or any other journal!

Contact the Library


Submit your question by email.

Schedule an appointment with a librarian