Answered By: . Research Desk Last Updated: Jul 09, 2015 Views: 46
1. Go to this URL: http://library.calu.edu/home
Look for your article again in the OneSearch EBSCO database. (To get to it, you'll have to log in with your Cal U credentials. On the right side of the login page, use your Cal U username--the first part of your Cal U email address--and your Cal U email password.)
2. Click on the "Check for Full Text" link on the left side. I know already that this won't find full text, but that's OK.
3. When you get the page that says in red letters: "Sorry, this item is not available in the library's full-text databases," click on the "Request from another library" link.
4. Fill out the information about you in the top of the form. Note that all of the information about your article is already entered for you.
5. Click "Submit" down in the lower left. This will send your request to our Interlibrary Loan Office. They will attempt to find a library that has this article. When they do, it will be sent electronically back to us. You'll get an email telling you how to retrieve it online. It should only take a few days.